Plan your project
To further understand your needs, we have developed a questionnaire to gather all the necessary information for your project. This document will be useful during your first meeting with our designers.
- What’s your kitchen layout like (size, shape, windows, etc.)?
- Would you like an urban, contemporary, rustic, or classic kitchen?
- Do you prefer bright, muted, warm, cool colours?
- What finishings would you like for countertops, floors, walls?
- Do you want a kitchen island?
- Do you need a lot of storage space?
- Do you want to focus on an open plan or do you want everything at your fingertips?
- Do you expect your kitchen to be a high-traffic area?
- Should the kitchen accommodate several cooks at the same time?
- What kind of room would you like to eat in? An eat-in kitchen? A lunch counter”?
- Do you invite a lot of people to your kitchen? Parties?
- Do you have specific needs for particular activities? TV area? Computer? School homework?
- Do you engage in particular kitchen activities? Do you grill, cook professionally, make pastries?
- Do you have several large or small kitchen appliances? Do they take up much space in your kitchen (e.g., gas stove, large-capacity refrigerator, built-in ovens)?
Preliminary form – Tool to identify your needs
Grid – Tool to help you take your measurements